Health Forms

Health History

Please assist us in caring for your son by completing the online Health History. The Health History is available in your son’s Forms & Documents and is available in early Spring.

Physician Form

Alpine Camp for Boys requires that every camper have a physical examination by a licensed physician within 2 years (24 months) of his arrival at camp. A Physician Form is necessary for your physician to complete at the time of the physical. Please know that no camper will be admitted to camp on Opening Day if we do not have his completed Health History and Physician Form. Upload the completed Physician Form by going to your son’s Forms & Documents page.


Because our camp program has a potential for communicable diseases, we recommend that program participants are appropriately immunized for, at minimum, the following diseases: tetanus, mumps, measles, rubella, polio, pertussis (whooping cough), and diphtheria. We do not require an immunization record, but do require that you attest that all your son’s immunizations are up to date for their school district. You will do this in the online Health History. Please consult with your child’s physician to ensure that your child is current on all of these.

This being said, we recognize that some individuals may not be fully immunized for reasons that are biophysical (e.g., the individual is allergic to a serum component) or of personal choice (e.g., faith belief). If so, we will send you an additional form that must be completed for your son to attend Alpine. This form is intended to capture information about individuals who are not fully immunized.

We also want to mention three other vaccines that are helpful in protecting your child during summer camp. Meningococcal, Hepatitis A, and Influenza vaccines have all been recommended by the CDC for children at various ages. We recommend asking your child’s physician about these important vaccines.

Health Insurance

All of our campers are required to provide proof of health insurance coverage. If a camper receives medical treatment or medication outside the camp health center, the camper’s health insurance company will be billed accordingly. Any incidental charges, including medical bills for any accident, illness, or medications will be the responsibility of the parent or guardian. You may upload a copy of your insurance card by going to your son’s Forms & Documents page.